In 2009, Mécanique Industrielle MF’s CEO starts his own business. Leveraging on more than 20 years of solid field experience, Martin Fredette quickly makes a name for himself. Driven by his focus on customer satisfaction, he submits specific and honest proposals, and always stays true to his word. As the company continues to grow, he enlists in 2016 an Installation and Project Implementation Manager, Mr. Éric Vachon, industrial & electrical mechanic and machinist with 17 years of experience, who becomes a shareholder in 2018. Moreover, relying on an employee business participation model, Mr. Fredette offers two of them an opportunity to invest in the company: Mr. Charles Rancourt, Site Supervisor (industrial mechanic and welder-fitter) with 12 years of experience and working for the company since its inception, and Mr. Étienne Dupont, site supervisor (industrial mechanic) with 16 years of experience. Supported by a strong team that draws on the individual expertise of its employees, Mécanique Industrielle MF is an industry benchmark.
WHO ARE WE
Mécanique Industrielle MF specializes in industrial maintenance, installation and project implementation. Fostering a culture of innovation and creativity, it positions itself as an integrated service provider, offering planning, development and major project implementation services. It also guarantees a high level of quality and competence. For the past 10 years, customers across Canada have trusted Mécanique Industrielle MF’s efficiency and reliability.
Ensure the complete satisfaction of each and every one of our clients by providing professional, inventive and high-quality services to achieve and often exceed customer expectations.
What began with a dream and the wish to excel and overcome challenges quickly transformed into an objective to push our limits and achieve new levels of perfection.
- Health, safety and the environment are front and centre.
- Partnership and quality represent our philosophy and who we are.
- Integrity, transparency and communication are the foundation of our business.
- Providing a healthy, pleasant and stimulating work environment for all employees and managers.
- Our employees’ competence, commitment and enthusiasm warrant our success.
- The synergy of our teams is at the core of all our actions.
- Sustained involvement in our community.
- Industrial maintenance
- Planned shutdown
NEW: RENTAL SERVICE
We now offer the rental of a crane and a forklift.
- Crane 20 tons – 67 feet + boom extension 17 feet.
- Telescopic forklift 8000 lbs 44 feet
For information or reservation: 819.583.4440
We are proud to be involved with organizations in our region and to encourage the local economy.
An entrepreneur is someone who throws himself off a cliff and builds a plane on the way downhill